Digital Lead Generation Manager Digital Marketing
Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is a leading higher education provider which provides accredited undergraduate, postgraduate and research qualifications in Business. Based in Adelaide, South Australia, AIB courses are offered through an Online Learning model, and its network of international Teaching Centres.
With an exciting, collaborative and innovative culture, AIB people operate as part of a team that works to Change Lives Together! We Create a future for our people through our commitment to learning and development, we Communicate with our people through regular informal and formal staff briefings and we Celebrate our people’s success through our performance and recognition programs.
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Head of Department, the Digital Lead Generation Manager will drive and implement the agreed strategy to maximise lead generation and enrolment conversion. The Digital Lead Generation Manager will deliver significant growth in enquiries and enrolment, through effective digital advertising, email and social campaigns and will build a cutting-edge operation, ultimately geared to drive strong customer loyalty and lifetime value through identification and conversion of higher quality prospects.
Key areas of focus for this role are the following:
- Digital media performance
- Digital strategy planning and reporting
- Digital performance
- Data driven marketing and CRM
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be a commercially focused, forward thinking, digital marketing executive with strong commercial acumen.
- Have proven senior digital marketing experience across various digital performance channels.
- Be able to develop marketing strategies to aid the delivery of ambitious sales objectives, market expansion and retention of existing business.
- Have strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms and technologies to optimise marketing activities.
- Have experience using content management systems such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Have project management experience demonstrating multiple stakeholder management, risk identification and mitigation, and scoping / budgeting experience.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the international and domestic Higher Education market and the challenges within this industry.
- Demonstrate recent D2C digital marketing experience
- Potentially have international senior digital marketing experience
A full pdf copy of the Position Description can be found above.
All applications, which MUST include a CV and Cover Letter identifying your suitability for the role, can be submitted by clicking on the "apply' button below.
Being part of the AIB team is about Changing Lives Together – why not join us on the journey?
Applications close COB 30/11/2017