Have a question? Get the answer.
1. What is The Agile MBA™?The Agile MBA™ is a progressive MBA, specifically designed for working adults who are serious about achieving their career goals. The Agile MBA™ is a fully flexible, fully accredited programme for working adults that is continually updated to meet your needs and is proven to deliver real career outcomes. This means smart study solutions, so you can study online anywhere at any time, monthly Intakes, and a Practical Learning approach, with personalised student support, Industry Guest Lecturers and innovative education techniques. All with a single focus – to help you become irreplaceable as efficiently and affordably as possible.
2. What will be my return on investment after the MBA?
Based on our graduate data, you can now see what The Agile MBA™ might mean for your income with our new MBA ROI Calculator.Try the MBA ROI Calculator on our website: /study-with-us/tools-and-calculators/agile-mba-roi-calculator/Remember, before you make any financial decisions, you should get information and advice from qualified professionals regarding your personal circumstances and financial affairs.
3. What are The Agile MBA™ course fees?
The Agile MBA™ is amongst the most affordable MBAs in Australia, without sacrificing the high quality of education. There are a total of 12 subjects, each costing $2,475.
However, your specific course fees will depend on:
• your location
• whether you are undertaking the course in stages
• whether you are entitled to exemptions
• when you are planning to commence studiesFEE-HELP is also available:
FEE-HELP is available for students who are Australian citizens or those who hold appropriate visas so that the MBA remains an investment and not a liability. The fact is 79% of our students are eligible for FEE-HELP, meaning the MBA is more affordable than you think.To learn more about the availability of FEE-HELP, you can head to our website and also try our MBA FEE-HELP Calculator to work out your repayments. Click here: /study-with-us/introduction-to-fee-help/.
4. Am I eligible for FEE-HELP?FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme that assists eligible fee paying student’s pay all or part of their tuition fees.
As AIB is an accredited Higher Education Provider, we are FEE-HELP approved for students who are Australian citizens or those who hold appropriate visas, so that the MBA remains an investment and not a liability.To learn more about the availability of FEE-HELP, you can head to our website and also try our MBA FEE-HELP Calculator to work out your repayments. Click here: /study-with-us/introduction-to-fee-help/.
5. Can I study online?Our MBA is 100% online. No matter where life takes you, you'll be able to study from anywhere in the world.
Our interactive and innovative Student Learning Portal is your “go-to” online resource for everything you’ll need to successfully complete your MBA studies. From 'snackable' learning materials, journal articles, videos and quizzes to our extensive online library and a one-stop repository for all your documents and forms. There’s planners, schedules, assessment tips and audio books to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.To ensure you have the best possible online study experience, we continuously update the portal with our latest innovations. With over 200 academic, student support and professional staff dedicated to guiding you through your MBA, AIB is on hand for practical advice for assignments, studying and exams to give you the best opportunity for success.
6. Is The Agile MBA™ accredited in Australia and globally?The Agile MBA™ is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and is internationally recognised.
As a provider, AIB is registered as a higher education provider in Australia by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), the sole government body in Australia authorised to register institutions of higher education, including universities.
7. What support will I receive as a student?With over 200 academic, student support and professional staff dedicated to guiding you through your MBA, AIB is on hand for practical advice for assignments, studying and exams to give you the best opportunity for success. And all students have access to AIB ASSIST, a service that includes wellbeing advice, counselling support, personal strategy management and handy resources for managing life with study.
8. How long will it take to complete The Agile MBA™?The Agile MBA™ can be completed in 24 months or up to 3 years. You can also take a longer break (up to four months) once you finish stage 1 and 2. In this way you can take up to 3 years to complete the MBA.
Thanks to our stage-by-stage qualifications, you’ll receive qualifications as you go, which are immediately recognised. Those stages are the Graduate Certificate (Stage 1), the Graduate Diploma (Stage 2) and the MBA (Stage 3). Each stage represents the completion of a post-graduate qualification and an exit point.
You’ll study one subject at a time and complete it over eight weeks, with assessments along the way. You’ll benefit from knowing due dates as you commence each subject, so you can plan your studies around your life. Each subject includes a final week to reflect and recharge.
9. Will I earn qualifications as I progress through The Agile MBA™?Yes. Thanks to our stage-by-stage qualifications, you’ll receive qualifications as you go, which are immediately recognised. Those stages are the Graduate Certificate (Stage 1), the Graduate Diploma (Stage 2) and the MBA (Stage 3). Each stage represents the completion of a post-graduate qualification and an exit point.
10. Am I eligible to study The Agile MBA™?We understand that not everyone has taken the traditional route to get to where they are today, which is why your experience counts, particularly when it comes to our practical MBA. Your experience and qualifications all form part of our entry criteria.
Applicants must have at least ONE of the following to be granted entry into The Agile MBA™.
A) Bachelor’s Degree* and at least two years relevant work experience.
B) Advanced Diploma* and at least three years relevant work experience.
C) Minimum of five years relevant work experience, which includes at least three years middle to senior management experience or significant technical experience.
*Qualifications must be deemed equivalent to Australian Accreditation standards.
11. How many study hours are recommended per week?We anticipate that you will spend about 150 hours per subject (or just about 20 hours per week) to complete your MBA - but this depends on you, as everyone has different levels of experience and education.
This includes studying the course materials, completing the assignment and preparing for the exam, as well as personal reflection and consolidation of learning.
Depending on the appropriateness of your workplace, some of the learning reflection and consolidation can be completed while you work, which reduces the after-hours study required.
12. Do I have to attend lecturers and tutorials?No. Our innovative Student Learning Portal is your ultimate digital resource for everything you’ll need to successfully complete your MBA with the flexibility to access your learning materials, videos, podcasts and other multimedia.
For each and every subject in the MBA, you will join an Online Class - here you will have the opportunity to engage with fellow like-minded students in forums and webinars, progressively complete assessments to help cement your understanding of theories, and have key concepts explained to you by your Online Facilitator in webinars and in the online forum.
13. What types of online assessments will I need to complete?Using online learning best practice, you’ll have a variety of assessment which may include quizzes, forum discussions, assignments and exams. Additionally, alongside our commitment to practical learning, your final project can address an area of your workplace or business.
All assessment due dates are provided two weeks in advance of each subject start date, so you can plan your study around your family life, commitments or obligations.
14. Do I have to sit exams?Yes. Exams for some core MBA subjects are compulsory. All of our exams are delivered online with multiple start times over a 14-hour period. So you'll never run late for an exam again. You can complete it from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world.